ONE ON ONE WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Judy Burge, Weight Management Coach
One on One 8 Week Weight Loss Program
We meet once a week online for a one-hour session.
Your 8-week weight loss journey includes a food plan, mind plan, activity plan and more, as well as essential tools for your success in a supportive and encouraging environment.
$560 upfront or $70 weekly payments – no other costs involved.
Contact Judy for questions on 0405 282 948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Food Plan
Learn how to choose foods that nourish, not punish your body. You learn tips for dining out, travelling and going on holidays. You will create a new set of eating habits that will benefit you for a lifetime.
The Mind Plan
You begin to transform your mindset. No more mindless eating, you learn to eat mindfully. You will learn how to eat when you are physically hungry and stop when your body’s no longer hungry.
Find Your ‘Why’
We figure out your ‘Why’. Your compelling reason to succeed and accomplish your goal. Why you want to lose weight and how that will make you feel. You learn ways to practice self-care in order to take care of your mental, emotional and physical health.
Identify the reasons that lead to overeating, binge eating and emotional eating. Why you turn to food when you aren’t hungry. You learn new ways of dealing with your emotions rather than with food.
The Body Plan
Learn to move your body more to greatly improve your health. Learn to plan and prepare for increased activity that best suits your lifestyle. You learn that moving is not punishment, you do it because you’re worth it.
We discover what you’ve been doing in the past and understand why. How you got to where you are now, how you gained the weight. Learn what your patterns are so you can do things differently.
Making the decision that your health is not negotiable and committing to it. You learn to become a problem solver and look for solutions. Use your strengths to deal with the challenges you face. You learn to focus on what you truly want.
Weight Loss Plateau
You will learn what a weight loss plateau is, what causes it and how to overcome one when it occurs. We celebrate all your successes and learn how to continue to reach your weight loss goals.
Losing weight can be a challenge but with the right support and guidance you will lose the weight and keep it off.
You will be invited to join our private Facebook page, so during the
For those who wish to receive ongoing support following the
Pricing $560 includes:
- 8 weeks of one-on-one learning, guidance
- Mid-week follow-up by your weight loss coach
- Handouts on the weekly topics covered in each session
- Food and Activity Diary
- Access to the private Facebook group with additional resources and support
There are no ongoing membership fees, contracts or additional costs for the
Want to be guided and supported
during your weight loss journey?
I have been coming to Mindful Weight Management for 6 months now. My doctor loves the fact that I have lost 30 kilos in this time. Thank you Judy – I am a changed person, taking less medication and have heaps more energy. Bring on the next 6 months!
I approached MWM because of increasing health issues, including Doctors warning of pre-diabetes. I have lost 14 kilos & no longer am pre-diabetic, and my physical & emotional wellbeing has improved out of sight. I feel great! Judy has helped me with her thoughtful guidance & support whenever it was needed, always encouraging me to stay focused & on track.
Struggling with my weight after two pregnancies I joined Mindful Weight Management’s 12 Week Program. The tools & support Judy provided was life changing!
Not only did she assist in helping me lose weight but improved my overall health, general wellbeing and cemented life long habits.
In 12 weeks I have dropped 2 dress sizes, with increased energy levels and a new zest for life!!
Thank you Judy!!!
Why am I running weight loss groups?
Hi, my name is Judy and I will be your weight loss coach to guide and support you during your weight loss journey.
So why have I decided to run these group sessions?
- I was a yo-yo dieter, I would lose some weight while on a ‘diet’, then once off the ‘diet’ I would eventually gain it all back again and often a bit more.
- Until I finally found a life-long solution. I discovered that it is not only ‘what’ you eat, but ‘how’ and ‘why’ you eat that affects your waistline.
- I helped friends and family members lose weight just like I did, and enjoyed seeing them gain similar benefits, so I decided to further my studies by becoming a certified weight loss coach so that I could help people in the community also feel healthier, happier and more confident.
- I know how tough and lonely the weight loss journey can be trying to do it on your own, which is why I run group sessions. It is much easier if you are supported by other like-minded people who care about you and genuinely want you to succeed. You also need someone to keep you accountable and help you stay on track.
- I also wanted to give you an affordable option. By running the sessions in groups, it enables me to keep the cost per person to a minimum.
- The aim of the program is for you to lose weight, keep it off with your newly acquired healthy habits, and to have the confidence and belief in yourself to maintain a healthy weight long-term.